Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have gotten 3 e-mails now saying I bought something with…

Customer Question
I have gotten 3...

I have gotten 3 e-mails now saying I bought something with pay pal.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I don’t have paypal so how do I change my e-mail?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I don’t have paypal n have never purchased anything that way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone sent e-mail from my account saying my husband was stranded in Florida n needs money. I am computer illiterate Marianne

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 9 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

These emails are likely a scam, and phising attempt for information. If you have never done business with the company, then you should just ignore them and delete the messages, whatever you do, do not click any link in the email or give any information to anyone.

This is a common occurrence if you see something that looks suspicious or is too good to be true, then it most likely is, best in the future just to ignore it and delete the message, especially if it is from someone you have never done business with.

If you can please take a moment a rate my answer so I am reimbursed for my time that would be appreciated.

Have a happy holiday!