Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 102 contacts which are listed in alpha order by last…

Customer Question
I have 102 contacts...

I have 102 contacts which are listed in alpha order by last name and are listed on google. When I try to send an email and click on "To" the list comes up listed in alpha order by first name and only 18 contacts are listed. Where are the other 84 contacts. By the way I tried to type in the name of the contact and it will not come up.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sorry - Gmail. I've transfered from AOL to Gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I contacted Bell Tech Expert and they tried everything they could and said I had to speak to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that it is it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do.
What can I do to rectify this problem without spending $52.00!!

This is a paid service. Do you wish to continue?

What can I do about my problem? Should I remove the contact list and type one in manually or is there anything else I can do that will not cost $52.00. I already paid $5.00 the other day.

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****