Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not email exactly, but I was trying to place a order,

Customer Question
It's not email exactly...

It's not email exactly, but I was trying to place a order, got lost & now can't find the "cart" to see what I ordered & get a total

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Mozilla Firefox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I can get mail. I just can't navigate the Amazon website to finish my order

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

AAm running out of time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You should see your cart on the top right of the page. But if you can't find it just lick this link which will take you to your cart:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/cart/view.html/ref=nav_cart

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.