Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Would like to change my mail box. Now it is gmail. Phone and…

Customer Question
Would like to change...

Would like to change my mail box.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Now it is gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem is. my apple id is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.*** that doesn't exist any more.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

That is not an apple id.

What do you mean you need to change your mailbox?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

i need help for my Apple ID.
i have an ID***@******.***. make mistakes with pass word. cant get to Icloud or Itunes. that postbox doesnt exist

We cannot recover an id that doesnt exist.

Try to use this link to see if you can figure out which one it is attached to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

https://appleid.apple.com/faq/#!&page=faq

u cant help me
i would like to cancel my support subscription and get my deposit back

Ok.

here is the refund link for you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you change your mind after getting another opinion, let me know.

Have a great day and Merry Xmas!

Franklin