Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't have a smart phone and want to schedule a trip in…

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a smart phone and want to schedule a trip in advance on Xmas Eve from Pennsylvania to New York. How do I do this on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Advance?

Not sure I have an old lap top with Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Advance? What have you tried so far?

I don't get far at all. I get the cost range but no where do I put in the date or time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What method are you looking to use for your travels?

I want to book UberX in advance for Xmas Eve to pick up my grandson in Pa. and bring him to my home in NY

What kind of phone are you using (You can just say the brand) so I can best help you?

On the uber website, you can only get pricing estimates and not actually schedule rides. You would need a smartphone, or someone that would let you use their smartphone to schedule the ride