Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I receive my emails but I cannot open them. I'm checking…

Customer Question
I receive my emails...

I receive my emails but I cannot open them.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I'm checking them from a bowser.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of. This started about four days ago and is still not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What happens when you try to access your emails?

On which web browser are you checking your emails also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist