Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my email account for 2 days now…

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have been locked out of my email account for 2 days now and need to get this fixed please,*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They say last 2 digit are 65 i have never had that numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help please& Thanks and have a Merry Xmas

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you now try to sign into your account, what is the message you receive?

Please let me know

Someone is trying to get into my email account

Can you still sign into your account?

No I do not want to purchase just want to get into my account please

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last question I sent you please

No can not get in

Thank you

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Someone is trying to get into my account

Thanks

It will then take you through the process to verify your account, what happens when you do this?