Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Our modem was replaced, and now our account is inactive, and…

Customer Question
Our modem was replaced...

Our modem was replaced, and now our account is inactive, and our password ***** not activate it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We do not have security questions, and I can give you our phone number and e-mail address if you need it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

a. After replacing the modem, can you please tell me if you're able to go online or not?

B. Which account is inactive? Is this your Internet service provider account or email account? Please confirm this once.