Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't open Microsoft Outlook with all my Christmas emails…

Customer Question
I can't open Microsoft...

I can't open Microsoft Outlook with all my Christmas emails on it ready to send!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Saturday

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you receive any errors?