Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to log on my aol gold

Customer Question
Trying to log on...

Trying to log on my aol gold

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Try and go to https://i.aol.com/ and sign in with your account. If it does not work you can click the "forgot password" link in the same area.

Once that is done it will ask you a couple questions and then you can reset your aol password. Let me know what happens so I can further assist.