Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get emails in and out since llate last week, when I…

Customer Question
I cannot get emails...

I cannot get emails in and out since llate last week, when I had to change my password ***** I had 2 entries into my emails that were not me, through my ohone connection.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Continuing: My phone is working ok but my computer is not receiving or sending emails (office outlook).

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Continuing: 2 notifications come up all the time: 1. to contact the website - www.supportgoogle.com/mail/accounts/answer/78752 and the other the little bpx requiring the password. Thankyou.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou. Be grateful for assistance.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know your email id?