Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I purchased some good from LLMedico on the 24th Nov and have…

Customer Question
I purchased some good...

I purchased some good from LLMedico on the 24th Nov and have not received the goods I paid for them with PayPal 7GX67450EW309882K

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

What can I do Ye Outlook

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes ho do I get a repoonse from LLMedico because I don not think they are a shonky company

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Did you first call them at

• (855)(###) ###-####/li>

or simply email them your concern from here?