Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I spoke with My wife, I have a google account with an Email…

Customer Question
I spoke with My...

I spoke with My wife, I have a google account with an Email address***@******.***. My wife encouraged Me to get another account yesterday***@******.***, However it seems to ruin My smart phone now after I set up this account. It did not allow My aol password ***** be recognized & it messed up My smart phone contacts. originally the aol account was running through google. May I be able to cancel***@******.***?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes, I did find it in there***@******.*** since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I did start reentering some of My smart phone contacts & add desired recognizable ringers to notice who is calling or texting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have a google account with an Email address***@******.***

You can use an AOL address to logon at Google, it does mean you already have a Gmail address something looks like***@******.***.

> ***@******.***

I guess you mean an @gmail.com address. You can't have an email address like @google.com except you are a Google employee.

> However it seems to ruin My smart phone now after I set up this account.

What's the brand name and model number of your smartphone?

> It did not allow My aol password ***** be recognized & it messed up My smart phone contacts

Are you able to access both AOL and Gmail mailboxes at the same time on your phone?