Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had on the screen about 2 days ago, a page full of

Customer Question
I had on the...

I had on the screen about 2 days ago, a page full of information. Something i did not understand and I could not get rid of it, so, I tried the enter key, no go, then the escape key, no go, then I pressed on the power key, no go, finally I pull the plug out and this worked. Since then, however, I cannot send either or receive mail. Could you please fix the problem or give me instructions to follow. Thanks. *****: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I had had iprimus, my internet provider checking on their side and she was able to send me mail through webmail.iprimus.com.au, so, it does not come from them. I send my mail through Incredimail and also receive and this is you.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I am connected with Avast (free and another firewall for which I have paid only about one month ago)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Could you please help me to fix the problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you getting any error code/message when trying to access your emails in Incredimail now?

No, I am not getting an error code/message when trying to send mail or receive any.
Normally, when I send mail on the right hand side of my screen there is a box and it send and when finished it says "message sent". When I receive some mail, it comes in the box, so, I can see it.

OK, and are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10? Can I connect to your screen to check the issue now?