Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have no idea. Are there problems? I would like to open and…

Customer Question
I have no idea...

I have no idea. Are there problems? I would like to open and google account so I can down load some apps on my phone. I have tried several times, but have not been able to complete the task. The last user name I started was barbryan1969. How do I get back there?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Unknown. How do I find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes and this is connected to a wi-fi account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a novice with it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer right now or a phone?
  2. If you are on your phone, do you have a computer near you?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am on a computer.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

No

I respect your decision regarding remote access. Now I can still continue to help you in this chat mode.

What is the problem to be solved now? Is it the CREATION of your new Gmail account?

Apparently the account using barbryan1969 is not functioning, but all the others I attempted to set up are. I did not give those a mobile number and when I gave the 1969 one a mobile number it didn't set up.

So are you LOGGED IN to the 1969 email account now?