Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am ubable to connect o my google chrome. I am not sure. On…

Customer Question
I am ubable to...

I am ubable to connect o my google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how to do any

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you using the problem computer right now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess