Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get in to my AOL email. 231my dogs name was spot. I…

Customer Question
I cannot get in...

I cannot get in to my AOL email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####my dogs name was spot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought I had my email and password ***** but after trying to get in I am not sure on either one is right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Approximately when was the last time that you were able to access your AOL email?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess