Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get my Microsoft 2010 screen back I had an upgrade…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my Microsoft 2010 screen back I had an upgrade and it eliminated my 2010 screen with all of my group contacts

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what o do

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my old screen back

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
how long will this take?
hello????
this is really silly,,,,,what is going on
12/17/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question.

Did you have a large Windows 10 update that caused this?

how do I get my old email screen back
how difficult is I for me to follow your directions??

It's easy. Let me type them out for you. One moment please.

thanks

Click the start menu button and open Settings(the gear icon)

On the Settings page click Update & Security.

From the vertical menu on the left select Recovery.

On the right side, under "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10"

click Get Started.

Select a reason for going back and follow the prompts to undo the update.

Let me know the result please.

Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago

Hi. Were you able to roll back the update and get things restored?