Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get my email. Please look and see what I have, and…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my email. Please look and see what I have, and get ride of it. It has something to do with focus. Thanks,

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Can we talk on the telephone?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: thomastech, Software Tech replied 8 months ago
thomastech
thomastech, Software Tech

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!

Are you receiving an error when trying to get mail? If so, what is the error?

Are you using a Windows computer?