Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get ino it. I just want to ge into my email. i set up…

Customer Question
I cant get ino...

I cant get ino it

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to ge into my email. i set up the account with a password ***** now it says it doesn't recognize it. i want a new password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

We cannot provide you a new password ***** we can help you to reset the password, before that we need some more information, let me know when you want to continue?