Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot find my correct password for my wife's tablet. It…

Customer Question
Hi , I cannot...

Hi , I cannot find my correct password ***** my wife's tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is a Samsung Galaxy tablet. I bought it from Virizin last August

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Galaxy?

I have tried two different passwords. Got a recovery number, but it did not work. Said they could not identity me as a the owner

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/18/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What specific password ***** you referriong to on the Samsung tablet? The login passowrd? The email password? Or something else please?