Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Coin base is asking for2nd email address .All I have is one…

Customer Question
Coin base is asking...

Coin base is asking for2nd email address .All I have is one and I don't know what I'm doing and i need help!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know enough about this but somehow I setup g mail acct 3weeks ago and I don't know who with ,probably google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes after messing with all this last night I'm not even sure I have first Gmail anymore !

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Would you be willing to allow me to connect to your computer remotely and work on this while you watch? I can assist you with setting up a secondary email account and making sure that you can access both.

Ok

Are you using a computer or a phone? I can only connect remotely to a computer. Please advise.

Phone
I'm on phone
Just tell me how I set up 2nd email address
Most people say they have more than one address .so what do I have to do ? It must not b that hard

I apologize for the delay in responding. I was following up with another customer. Please open your browser and go to gmail.com. Click Create Account. Note: If you are already logged into your current Gmail account you may not see the Create Account option. If you don't see it, click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen (either your picture or your initial) and click ADD ACCOUNT, then click on MORE OPTIONS and then CREATE ACCOUNT. You'll see the signup form next. Click the check box, indicating that you have read and agreed to Review Google's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, then Click Next step. Here, you'll have an opportunity to set up recovery options. I recommend that you add security questions, a phone number, and your other email address to help you recover your password ***** the future if you should need to. When you have completed this, you will see the WELCOME to GOOGLE page.