Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I or my wife was geetig some unread gmail off lap top .she…

Customer Question
Good morning, I...

Good morning, I or my wife was geetig some unread gmail off lap top .she put it in the trash, How can I retrieve my priority mail andmaiminthe sanenbox from the month of october untill tday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

She put all that in the trash

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

I don't know how to find the trash, and my Google crome gmail is gone too

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have angorafinancial mail very important in the trash and need get my google account back to the it was set up before yesterday.The goolgle acc. is the ol one . I need the one that says Michael's PC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Do you access your Gmail emails using a computer or a tablet/phone?