Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have questions with google search. I am good with gmail, I…

Customer Question
I have questions with...

I have questions with google search

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I am good with gmail, I have questions with google search

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I just upgraded to Windows 10. In Windows 7, all my "favorites" were stored at the top right and I would click on the star. How does this work with Windows 10. Where do I access/store my favorites?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Please check the following screenshot first:

http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/34688_large_Windows_10_IE_11_to_Edge_Logo_Evolution_Wide.png

Which icon do you use to access the browser on Windows 10 now?