Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I starts to make acct. yesterday needed to send proof of…

Customer Question
I starts to make...

I starts to make acct. yesterday needed to send proof of service connected disability had to get it on my computer. I have but can not get back to create my acct.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don not know wha

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get to where I was filling out form

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 9 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile). I will call you directly and help you with this.

I will call you in 5-10 minutes. Thank you.

Please fill out the details under the link given below:

https://www.experticity.com/business/contact/?_ga=2.26175220.81228416.1500304751-909777105.1490026106

Or call 866-376- 4685

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).