Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cannot sign in have tried 2 reps on phone still unable.

Customer Question
Cannot sign in have...

Cannot sign in have tried 2 reps on phone still unable

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Won't let me log in

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Who gave you the aol account? did you make it on your own at aol.com or is it through an ISP such as verizon

or att etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?