Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It's not a problem with my email. I want to know how to

Customer Question
It's not a problem...

It's not a problem with my email. I want to know how to activiate google home.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to activate my new google home device and it is asking me for a google password. the google account was set years ago and we need the password ***** set up the device. Help!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

If you are at the stage where it is asking you for google password, this is indeed an email issue. Not a google

home device issue.

Have you tried resetting your gmail online yet?

How far have you gotten with trying to reset your gmail?