Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Around the first of this month my Gmail account just stopped…

Customer Question
Around the first of this...
Around the first of this month my Gmail account just stopped sending my mail? Is there something I could do to fix it?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
How do you access your Gmail? Using a browser to visit mail.google.com? Or using any mail program on your devices including computer, phone or tablet? Please clarify. Thanks.
I run iPhone and MacBook Pro. Neither device imports my mail. I have to go look for it, and still can’t find most of it.

Okay, please use your Safari browser on Mac laptop, visit below sites to log on Gmail. Please let me know if you can see your Gmail messages and enter My Account page of Google. Thanks.

https://gmail.google.com

https://myaccount.google.com​