Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my pass word for e mails ,but now when I try to…

Customer Question
I changed my pass...

I changed my pass word for e mails ,but now when I try to sign in my correct name does not appear

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I just checked and No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Can you please tell me about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.