Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to get new password I forgot mine Iam having hard…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get new password ***** forgot mine Iam having hard time to do it

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

They send reset to the other email and then I put new password ***** say wrong password ***** trying to put new one

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No got a new phone last thursday and havent had my mail since

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and not helping always reset before had aol since 1998

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get on my regular email again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
Having trouble with which email?

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 7 months ago

how do you access your AOl email?