Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email has not been updated on computer for weeks and on…

Customer Question
My email has not...

My email has not been updated on computer for weeks and on cell phone since 12-14. It says I needed update password ***** some things are out of date.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, just cell phone and computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have tried resetting and I keep getting a message that username or password ***** not right.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except how do I do it? I have used same user and password ***** years and suddenly I go in circles trying to fix it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 7 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

which email service are you using

I just want to know how to get my email back and running and do not want to sign up for justanswer services.

Just answer service is a paid support site

do you wish to continue so that i may assist you with your email issue