Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need my gmail restored on my computer, as well they

Customer Question
I need my gmail...

I need my gmail restored on my computer, as well they somehow have deleted my optus email which was backup

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No as this has happened with changing settings. Ten days ago I put my gmail address on my mob from then I did not receive any more gmail on my computer, as well important mail has not come in only advertising. Since last night again with setting somehow I lost my back email address which is***@******.*** it is also my business address and attached to my webside www.accordhypno.com.au gmail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Yes I have and nothing seems to be working, I know at one time I had it on***@******.*** I tried that last night but it is an old one, I need the one from computer which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I need***@******.*** restored as well. As I was trying out last night somehow it got changed and deleted but I did not delete it, it is backup for gmail.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hi, This is Sandy and I look forward to help you today.
Hi Sandy
Have you looked at my former complaints I just paid for your services by paypal. I need both email addresses to be restored on my computer where they were before. Does not have to be on my phone. Are you from Google???

Okay, I will help you with all the issues one by one.

May I connect with you over secure remote session and fix/check the issue directly?

I am ready to help you with this. Please reply back to me. Thank you.

Click the link: http://gmail.com

And check if it is shows your gmail account or not.

Else, click sign in and enter your email address and password.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Hi Sandy, it has been impossible to connect with Google, and today a woman showed up first, she said I had to pay $5.00 then switch me over to a technician, I was asked to pay $74.00 which I did through paypal. then when I got you technician I was asked for another $55.00 I thought no this is just all fake.I quickly went out, and contacted paypal to see if I could get a refund, apparently you have refunded but I have to wait 30 days for it to show up in my account. I rang a technician and he will be coming to my place tomorrow to fix it. As you have refunded I must have seen it wrong, but it asked for another $55.00.If I have a problem in the future again I shall contact you, will keep this email. Sorry about misunderstanding but these problems happen daily we have to be so careful what we do online.Kind regards

We are a genuine tech support organization. You can get back to us anytime. Thank you, ***** *****

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist