Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My problem is this: I have a touch desk top P computer. Have…

Customer Question
HI, My problem is...

HI, My problem is this: I have a touch desk top P computer. Have always beben happy with it and never had any problems. A couple of weeks ago when I signed in I noticed that the couple 100 e mails I saved( stupidly) are now all gone. I really do not need them all but there were a few I needed. How, if possible, can I retrieve them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Desk Top 2MD121080W

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I generally use Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really I am a senior and am afraid to try anything I am not sure of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really everything else is perfect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> couple 100 e mails I saved( stupidly) are now all gone.​

How were they saved? Where were the located? In what format?