Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my email inbox again this is the 3rd time since…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my email inbox again this is the 3rd time since I upgraded toios11.2just over a week ago , when I upgraded I lost the things that I was most I treated in like my daily Mirror news up dates and things that are going on in the country, now I have lost a very important email from a electric wheelchair company in China that I was supposed to answer I want a. New wheelchair as my scooter has gone wrong and I can’t walk around and I was supposed to send her my address ,now her email is lost because of this fault inios 11 I an very upset could you please get these things ba ck for me as they are very important to me why does this keep happenings

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I check them through outlook my email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

At first when I upgraded I lost my site altogether and had to prove the address was mine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you still able to log on at outlook.comvia web using your email address and password?https://outlook.com