Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I click on my e-mail a page appears that says "Manage…

Customer Question
When I click on...

When I click on my e-mail a page appears that says "Manage my account. Remove, add, or switch your account". I don't want to do any of that. I called ATT and they spent an hour trying to help and couldn't. I'm at my wits end. Where can I go to get help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

ATT had me go into numerous sites like AT&T.com, and work my way down the menu but nothing worked. They suggested changing my password ***** I did but the computer wouldn't accept my new password, saying it was incompatible, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I wish I could give more info but I can't.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

This issue usually takes a while to repair because of what's involved. With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

Thanks

-Chris