Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I wish to talk with a technician, my email and password are…

Customer Question
I wish to talk...

I wish to talk with a technician, my email and password ***** out of sink. Please help. BJ

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased a new phone today and we to set it up but my old email is not in sink with all my devices. please talk me through insuring all is in sink.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just I need help. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: Chris Lindsey, IT Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, IT Technician

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

The issue you have is probably because you have your e-mail set on POP3 instead of IMAP design - so what this means is the e-mail will only download on usually 1, maybe 2 devices of synced at the very same time. This can take some time as e-mail interfaces are different. With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

-Chris