Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been locked out of my Hotmail email and have been…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my Hotmail email and have been completely rejected and frustrated when I attempted your complicated recovery form. I am fed up with Hotmail as I wantt to use email when travekking and now I am complete;ly l;ocked out.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I went throgh all that routinem, including looking up old emails to get recent emails sent and the corect subject line. All to no avail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It was bad enough being locked out of Hotmail whilst overseas, but to have it happen now that I am home is seriously wrong! How can I avoid it happening again?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email address it is? Can I try checking the situation of this email address from my side? THanks.