Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Its with Google. My photos was full and I was asked to

Customer Question
Its with Google....

Its with Google. My photos was full and I was asked to delete something. I looked up Google and I read I should install Google Photos. Did that. Now when I try to open it, I get a message that it is unable to access photos. It says to enable access under Privacy. Google Photo does not appear in my apps from the Setting view. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My iMac and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I could give you my phone number

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My photos was full and I was asked to delete something.

Where are the photos? Saved online with Google Drive?

Photos are in Google. I downloaded Google Photos. Says it has my photos but I need to enable access. The Google Photo app is no where to be found in settings, app.

> Photos are in Google.

You need to determine where they are located, can't be simply in Google.

Please log on Google via web using a browser, then click the 9-square button to choose a right Google product to access your photo, then let me which product can show your photos online, such as Google Photos or Google Drive. Thanks.