Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost G-mail service. When trying to re-enter note says

Customer Question
Lost G-mail service....

Lost G-mail service. When trying to re-enter note says temporary access will be set but nothing arrives.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No-other computer also noe accessing

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number (###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> When trying to re-enter note says temporary access will be set but nothing arrives.

I guess you meant CODE, not note?

What's the email address please? What's the exact error message you see when you try logging on at mail.google.com via web?