Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Actually it is a device. My daughter factory reset her

Customer Question
Actually it is a...

Actually it is a device. My daughter factory reset her android phone. She cant remember the gmail account or password. We are 99% positive we know the email account Just not the password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

She is on my family plan at metro pcs, in Bonham, TX. I could have the new password ***** code sent to my email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, mam.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I understand your situation.

Is your email address listed as an alternate email on your daughter's Gmail account?

If it is not, then you will not be able to get the reset code sent to it.

Her mother and I do not remember.

Okay. The best you can do then is request the reset code and hope that it comes to your email address. To start the process, please click here and follow the prompts.

Other than that, one of the questions that you may be asked in the process is if you remember when your daughter's Gmail account was created. But, try the email recovery option first and see what happens.