Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Mac Pro and my e-mails will not load, they just give…

Customer Question
I have Mac Pro...

I have Mac Pro and my e-mails will not load, they just give the message loading and never load

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac Pro?

Where do I look to fine my operating system?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Mac Pro? What have you tried so far?

2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot delete my old messages, at the bottom of my e-mail it say moving messages.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the email provider please?

Do you mean you type in correct password ***** far as you know in the Mail app of OSX or macOS, but the mail program on Mac could not recognise the password?