Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have Outlook and Hotmail synced and I'm receiving emails…

Customer Question
I have Outlook and...

I have Outlook and Hotmail synced and I'm receiving emails from people I would like to add to my contact list> What is the easiest way to do this?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I"ve just tried to look up how to do this in Outlook and Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, To explain a little further, I've found e-mails going straight to Junk Mail but I don't consider them Junk Mail so I want to add them to my contacts so I don't have to take them out of Junk and put back in in-box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have Outlook and Hotmail synced and I'm receiving emails from people I would like to add to my contact list

Do you mean you are using Outlook (Microsoft email program) to manage your Hotmail mailbox, and you want to sync your Hotmail contacts with your Outlook local contacts?

I just want to know how to add a contact from an e-mail!

For most email programs, you simply right click the phone number or email address in an email then you should have an option to add as a contact person.

What's your way to access emails usually? Using a program or just access email via web with a browser?

This should be simple. Read your e-mail & add the person that sent it to your contact list! I'm not technical & I'm so tired of not getting simple answers. I want to CANCEL my short relationship with you. DO NOT CONTINUE, DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL COSTS AND IN FACT, PLEASE REFUND MY $5 TO PAY PAL! If needed, I will contact Pay Pal to file for a refund.

Whatever how simple it is, can I know if it did help or not? Please advise more producr details, we can provide more specific instruction.

For billing concerns, please speak with JustAnswer customer services. Thanks.