Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need main phone number for AOL. Will need to look it up on…

Customer Question
Need main phone number...

Need main phone number for AOL

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Will need to look it up on my online address book. Patience while I do this, please.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Not using phone here. Using hardline information where I have it stored.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not anything I can think of. Thanks for asking.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

You can reach AOL customer service at the following number:(###) ###-####

Let me know if you have any other questions on this.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.