Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have recieved an emailthatstated I renewed an account I am…

Customer Question
I have recieved an...

I have recieved an emailthatstated I renewed an account I am not aware of here is some of the information in the header of this email. Can you help with getting this canceled or give me contact information to resolve this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Required information <*****@******.***>

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My provider is MSN

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sending return email & it comes back undeliverable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I know nothing about this!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

This is a fake email, you can mark it as junk.

Ok, Can you send me a confirmation of that please. Also when will I get the $5 deposit back?

I can only assist you with the question asked here since i am a tech and i do not have access to the billing.

You will need to call or email billing on***@******.*** or on 1(###) ###-####to request a refund.

I really can put this email into a spam folder. I just wanted confirmation this was spam! To***@******.***

This message i am sending here is a confirm that what you receive was a scam. The chat history on this page is saved, and you can view it anytime you like by clicking the "View Response" from the email sent to you by JustAnswer.