Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help, I am locked out of my email account. It is. I have 3…

Customer Question
Help, I am locked...

Help, I am locked out of my email account. It is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have 3 devices and am locked out on all.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably. My land line is(###) ###-#### My iPhone is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will this be done by phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you remember the password, which is not working at present?