Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

HAVE NEW LAPTOP AND CAN NOT SIGN ON TO MICRO SOFT/ KEEP

Customer Question
HAVE NEW LAPTOP AND...

HAVE NEW LAPTOP AND CAN NOT SIGN ON TO MICRO SOFT/ KEEP GETTING THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TEMP SUSPENDED. WOULD LIKE HELP AND NOT HAVE TO RETURN NEW LAPTOP. HAVE WASTED TOO MUCH TIME ALREADY ALAN JOLLEY ***@******.***..thank you and Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Just laptop hp and used search mode

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Have t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When did this account first start (timewise)?