Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need help setting up gmail in outlook. On computer in

Customer Question
Need help setting up...

Need help setting up gmail in outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer in explorer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't tried anything yet because I haven's set it up yet. Don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Using outlook 2013

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Ok
No thank you.

ok

Bye