Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to imput the newest ios? that kept popping up on my…

Customer Question
I tried to imput...

I tried to imput the newest ios? that kept popping up on my phone and since I couldn't get rid of it I tried to install it. I did OK until it asked for my cloud password, don't know what it is talking about and now it said it erased my information. I want my phone back to normal. I am 90 years old and this is a problem for me.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My phone is stuck on Hello and press home to open. I can't get anywhere with it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like my phone put back to the way it was before with my current password, etc.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/17/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I tried to imput the newest ios?

Sorry, which do you mean "input" or "import" or something else?

> now it said it erased my information

What's the exact wording about this on the screen? If the message has gone, please take a photo of your current iPhone screen and upload it here. Thanks.