Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to get on Facebook, and I just keep getting - -

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get on Facebook, and I just keep getting - - not your email not youe password

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser I guess I am definate a dummy

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Just had Avast to clean it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/16/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Facebook. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still know the email associated with your facebook and can you access that email still?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Dell desk top
Can not get on this P.C no internetr, also because I have " Magic Jack " for phone service, ans same story, no internet conection

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10

I am not sure what you mean. Are you trying to get on facebook on the pc you are on now? Or another device?