Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot login my email since i forgot the password and

Customer Question
I cannot login my...

I cannot login my email since i forgot the password ***** gmail cannot verify that it's my email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Im logged in on my broken ipad that i cant use since it's damaged

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No i do not. and if i do i do not remember since i made the account a long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get back into my account so i can get back into my instagram account since im locked out of it and my gmail is the only way i can get my account back

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
I really need to get back into my email***@******.***
if you'd like i can send pictures of me attempting to reset it through instagram
i did not mean to close the tab will i have to repay everything again? or is everything still fine?
12/16/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know since how long you have had this issue?

I havent been able to log into the account in a very long time, but i didn't need to until today when i logged out of my instagram by mistake and couldnt remember the password
is there any way I can get my email back?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if you haven't accessed your account for past nine months?When an Inactive Gmail Account Expired
Per the Gmail Program Policies (since revised), a Gmail account was deleted by Google and the username became unavailable after nine months of inactivity.

I havent accessed it in the past nine months as I recall, though if I did it was a temporary moment when my ipad wasnt broken. So do you think my email was deleted?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Yes, If you haven't accessed your Gmail account for past nine months so in this case your gmail account got deleted.

then how will I be able to access my instagram account that is connected to that email? is my account gone forever?
or is there still maybe another way for me to access my instagram password?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Please give me sometime let me check that for you.

ok. thank you. if you need to know my instagram account name is @gayynina
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if you have linked your Instagram account to your Facebook?

i have not. if i do link them will i be able to access my account through facebook?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

If you link your account to Facebook so we can try to reset the password ***** Facebook and see if it works.

is there a way i can connect my Facebook to my Instagram on my Facebook account settings?
I do not use Facebook often so I am unaware of how to connect my accounts
My Facebook is Nina Gayy if that will help us any.
is my only hope going to be through the Instagram help center?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know how do you access your instagram is it through phone,computer or tablet?

Before i was logged out I had access through my phone as well as my laptop. But once I was logged out I cannot get back into it.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, for linking your Instagram to your Facebook you need to login to your Instagram profile so in this case you need to contact to Instagram help center.

alright. thank you for all of your help.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your time and patience please reach out to us if you need any technical assistance.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist